Character: Satsuki & Matoi
Series: Kill La Kill
IT ME OMFG YAY!!!!!!!
My best friend heckyeh!
Character: Satsuki & Matoi
Series: Kill La Kill
IT ME OMFG YAY!!!!!!!
My best friend heckyeh!
Please excuse me while I die of happiness. Seriously seeing him made my shitty day go amazing <3 thanks to mournstash for the opportunity to see him !
My stupid butt of a best friend met Tom Hiddleston and I’m so happy for her! She had such a great day yesterday!
Always post the rules.
Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people.
Let them know you tagged them. (x2)
What are your plans for 2014?
-Comics, comics, and more comics. I want to debut my comic Skargarden on Feb.4th, then take the first chapter to TCAF and see if I can get anyone to look at it! As well as work on DeadCity
Who is your most favorite character (movie/book/TV show/etc.) and why?
-This is a very unfair question. Wiccan from Young Avengers. Young Avengers was the first comic I really got in to. He was also the first canon gay character I read about with a positive relationship. I also met the artist and he signed my book and I almost cried. Then, I think Hiccup from HttyD. I relate to him a lot and his situation with his dad. Also Merida from Brave. I relate to her as well, and how her and her mum’s relationship was. And then maybe Sailor Uranus too. I used to really love Jupiter, but as I got older I realised I didn’t relate to her like I wanted to. She wasn’t the tomboy I wanted. And then I found Sailor Uranus and I love her. She’s also dating a Michelle (Michiru) and I’m dating a Michelle……..
I’ve also cosplayed all but Uranus… so far…
Name a song that describes you most.
-Our Farewell by Within Temptations.
Do you think Tumblr has become better or worse over the year? Why?
-I suppose it depends on who you follow? I actually only follow 93 people right now and I really don’t see a lot of bad things that happen on tumblr. Usually if someone continues to post about things I don’t really agree with, then I’ll unfollow them.
If you could be in any video game of your choice, which would it be?
What would be the first thing you did?
-Skyrim…. but I’d die so fast. So I’ll pick the easy one and say Pokemon. I’d catch a Magikarp so fast.
If you were to deal with Justin Bieber’s (eventual) punishment, what would you do OR have him do?
-I don’t really care enough about his life to bother. But, I suppose actually serve his proper jail time.
If you were to direct a Disney movie, what would it be about?
The White Cat, retold by Madame d’Aulnoy. I’ve always loved this story and have always thought about doing something with it. I’d make sure it wouldn’t get too tossed around with Disney though. That or the Odyssey by Homer.
If you and I were able to hang out with each other for a whole month, what would you like to do?
-Where would we hang out? In the US? Or here in Canadia? We’d go to TimHortons, and play hockey, and eat maple syrup.
Which site would you rather nuke - deviantART or FurAffinity?
-Neither? I dunno, I’ve never been on FA, and DA is alright for some things… I use the stash feature more than the site itself. I’m indifferent really…. like…. with most of these questions.whoops.
What would your My Little Pony name be?
-My friends did up a bunch of ponies in ‘11 on a dollmaker without me knowing, and mine was like JupiterSwallowTail.
Write either a short poem or a haiku.
-Comics all day long,
Gotta get these comics done,
I hope people read.
If your bedroom door closed without warning all by itself and you swear to Bill Murray that you heard something cough/wheeze/sneeze behind you when there’s nothing but a wall, who would you call first? Ghostbusters or a priest?
-I’d get my ass outta there so fast!
1. Have you ever dyed your hair?
-Nope! All natural~
2. Favorite anime gogogo
3. 2D, 3D/CGI, or stop-motion?
-2D, but not to say the others aren’t super awesome either! It’s just my preference.
4. Top OTP
5. How late do you usually stay up?
-I try to go to bed between midnight and 1:30am
6. Have you ever cosplayed?
-Yesssss I have! I wish I had more pictures on tumblr…
7. Dream job?
-To work on my own comics for a living.
8. Favorite cartoon as a kid?
-Ed, Edd, and Eddy. SailorMoon. Pokemon. I think.
9. What non-Tumblr endeavor do your put your free time into?
-Comics.Comics.And seeing my girl~
10. Favorite movie from the past year?
-The Hobbit, also ‘cause I can’t remember all the movies I saw.
11. Most annoying trope in films/books/television?
-Damsel in Distress/Helpless women
My Questions (I’m only doing 11)
1. What’s your favourite creative thing to do/work on?
2. Favourite Pokemon?
3. How many blogs do you have?
4. Fandom you’ve been most prominent and involved in?
5. Really good headcanons that you want so hard to be canon?
6. Favourite game right now?
7. How do you work out creative ideas?
8. Old OCs and fanart you’re embarrassed about? Do tell.
9. What helps you be productive?
10. Do you give critiques? If so I wanna know.
11. Read my comics?
Tagging: (only 11. Also I don’t think I should tag the people who tagged me?)
Oh Cal, y’butt!
- I ‘m pansexual and dating a super adorable lesbian
- I identify as female but I like being androgynous, and don’t mind being called male
- Two pokemon that really bumped themselves up on my favourites list are Magikarp and Dwebble
- I try and finish a sketchbook page, and something comic related every day (I’ve gone a whole month doing that now~)
- I really love video games, but I’m really slow at playing them. Seriously. Don’t ever expect me to finish a game in a month. Ever. I just get distracted and do a ton of other things in the game instead.
I’m sorry.Also I’ll probably not send this to people… sorry for that too.
a really excellent way to reduce anxiety is to pick up a new hobby. find something you’re interested in, learn it, then use it as a healthy and productive way to cope.
- learn to play guitar
- learn how to make interactive stories with the free program Twine
- learn how to make pixel art
- learn another language
- learn how to build a ship in a bottle
- learn how to develop your own film
- learn how to embroider
- learn how to make chiptunes (8-bit music)
- learn how to make origami (the art of paper folding)
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- learn how to make jewelry
- learn how to make candy
- learn how to make terrariums
- learn how to make your own perfume
- learn how to make your own tea
- learn how to build birdhouses
- learn how to read tarot cards
- learn how to make zines
- learn how to code
- learn how to whittle (wood carving)
- learn how to make candles
- learn how to make clay figurines
- learn how to knit scarves
- learn how to become an amateur astronomer
- learn some yoyo tricks
- learn how to start a collection
- learn how to start body building
- learn how to edit wikipedia articles
- learn how to decorate iphone cases
- learn how to do freelance writing
- learn how to make your own cards and
- learn how to make your own envelopes
- learn how to play the ukulele
- learn how to make gifs
- learn how to play chess
- learn how to juggle
- learn how to guerrilla garden
- learn how to chart your family history
- learn how to keep chickens
- learn how to do yoga
- learn how to do magic
- learn how to raise and breed butterflies
- learn how to play dungeons & dragons
- learn how to skateboard
- learn how to do parkour
- learn how to surf
- learn how to arrange flowers
- learn how to make stuffed animals
ohh man for a couple days i didn’t realize each one of these was a link? and then i tried the learn how to code thing. and dude i have to psa about this because that site, codecademy? i have tried to learn programming (in this case html) MULTIPLE TIMES and never found a way that actually captured my interest and also made sense and that one does. you’re constantly learning how to do something and doing it—it’s all learn by doing!—and they start small and explain everything and go in a logical order to build up from there and like. add to your vocabulary.
also, it’s a really good way to procrastinate? that might sound funny, but i think it’s actually more effective to find good ways to procrastinate than not to do it at all. if you ever feel like you want to accomplish something but can’t focus, this gives you a way to feel like you’re constantly accomplishing things and it also focuses your brain so you can go on and focus on other things!
I only took a few pictures at Anime North, but these are the ones of people in cosplay
The muses are my close friends, in which I made their togas~
i don’t like it | meh | it’s cool | i like it | awesome! | one of my favorites!!
And then there was our’s…..
So I’m gonna TRY and do that December Pokemon Challenge thinger. But I’ll be posting the 31 doodles at the END of the month, because this month is gonna be so hecktic, so I’ll just doodle them in my book, then scan them at the end and post. I actually did the first one yesterday! Wow I’m amazed! So yeah… also I need to submit more art…
ALSO I got a 3DS as a super belated birthday present from KITTYKISA! So if you want to add me go for it! 1091-7525-5703 just let me know who you are, I guess?
An amazing commission I got for Cal for her birthday collage I put together. This is so wonderful though, there are no words. Thanks so much. Also I put this is in my queue so she wouldn’t see it before her birthday~
Too fierce to care! Vulpix is outies~
I wish I had a job where the whole job was to draw Vulpix in various stages of “bye, haters”.