um yep sorry this isn’t cartoon animals it’s cartoon people today
um yep sorry this isn’t cartoon animals it’s cartoon people today
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
- finds the other persons wallet on the street and goes on a quest to give it back au
- the only two people at a bar rooting for the same football team au
- dentist waiting room au (seriously that shit takes so long)
- waiting for a flight that gets delayed au
- street magician au
- take the same bus every morning au
- "stop talking during the movie i am trying to watch dick bag" au
- having each other’s names on coke bottles and discovering it in the line to pay au
now there’s actual solid evidence that dicovery’s shark week is as garbage as I always thought it was
this is really really really important
please read (this) tadomaki fic…..its my fav…….i really wanted to draw stuff for it so here’s some doodles aaah…..k bye
timothy olyphant could totally play an older version on sam on the show
like someone call cw right now
and Karl Urban could play an older Cas
holy shit please
if i don’t get karl urban on the mothfer fucking show i will scream dammit!
YES FOR THE WIN.
that means Jeremy Renner could play an older Dean
perfection In a post
omg this post got way better
Designin’ Things 4 Things <333
Set with just the animated ones at full size.
- offers other person the second twix at a bus stop au
- share an umbrella in a hail storm au
- car broke down at same shitty restaurant in the middle of nowhere au
- caR BROKE DOWN AND HOT LOCAL FIXES IT AU
- 'why does my shitty neighbour keeps using my wifi' 'then you shouldntve made the password a dumb lord of the rings reference' au
- lost cat au
- tech support au
- only ones at dumb demonstration au
#I actually thought this was Marvel trans!Pepper AU for a second?#and this is totally how it would be#if anyone Tony knew was trans#it’s like oh OK that’s cool#you wanna hit Versace now or wait until the new collection’s out?#you gonna do hormones? Surgery?#JARVIS find me someone who does surgery#don’t you worry peps#we’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan (via dixie-chicken)
I nearly died from headcannon it’s perfect
No you don’t understand
"We’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan." sounds like a sentence Tony must have definitely said
500+ FOLLOWER APPRECIATION GIVEAWAY~!
Hey guys! I never would have imagined to have reached this number in such a short amount of time, and while it may not be very large, it means a whole lot to me that 500 (and more) of you enjoy my art~
So to celebrate, I’m gonna be doing another art giveawaaaaaaay!
This time, since I don’t have much time to sit down and pump out fancy works, I’m gonna be giving away simple sketch requests to Ten (10) winners which I will stream when everyone is chosen. Only one request per winner, and only one oc, character, fan character, of your choosing. Why so many? Because they’re sketches, and you guys are hella rad.
How to Enter
★ Only one like and one reblog count! Which means everyone gets two entries into the draw, but you can only win once. No give away blogs please. It wouldn’t be fair to others!
★ Since this is a thank you to my followers, all my followers that like and reblog will get one extra entry into the draw! I’ll be checking but its not mandatory!
★ MAKE SURE YOUR ASK BOX IS OPEN!
- If its not open, I will not be able to contact you and have to redraw again!
- If you don’t reply within at least 48 hours, I will redraw to pick someone else!
★ Please please please make sure you reply in a timely manner since I’ll want to get these to you as soon as I get your requests!
★ Givaway ends on Friday September 5th 12am EST. Winners will be chosen with a random number generator, and be messaged that same night.
THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!
LETS MAKE IT TO ANOTHER MILESTONE TOGETHER~! ♥
Love sharks, but dislike Discovery’s Shark Week? Here’s some videos, shows, and documentaries you can watch instead:
- National Geographic: Shark Superhighway [Netflix]
- Sharks of the Mediterranean: A Vanishing Kingdom [Netflix]
- Search for the Great Sharks: IMAX [Netflix]
- The Great White Odyssey [Netflix]
- Blue Planet: Natural History of the Oceans [Netflix]
- Wild Ocean: IMAX [Netflix]
- Sharkwater [Official Site]
- Sharks 3D [IMDb]
- The Reality of a Shark’s Life in the Deep Seas [YouTube]
- Ocean Wanderers - Whale Shark Documentary [YouTube]
- Gordon Ramsey: Shark Bait [YouTube]
Please feel free to add more to this list or add more links to the ones listed.
words like “shit” and “fuck” and “hell” and “damn” are like kitchen knives. most of the time you’re going to be using them for some practical purpose. you stubbed your toe or got a flat tire or are shocked by something. all very practical, typical things that happen. you’re basically using the words to slice bread at this point. but sometimes you’re going to use them to try to hurt someone. phrases like “fuck you” or “go to hell” are times these words are used to be hurtful. they’re not the words’ sole purpose, but they can be used that way. to continue the metaphor, they’re like verbally stabbing someone with a kitchen knife
and then there are words like “f****t” and “ps***o.” slurs in general, really, which are the verbal equivalent of guns. they were designed specifically to hurt people. their primary reason for existing is to hurt people. using them against someone is the verbal equivalent of shooting at them, and saying them when, say, you slip on a patch of ice or get really angry is the verbal equivalent of shooting a gun straight up into the air. you have no idea who’s around you and who might be struck by that verbal bullet
and that’s the difference between swearing and slurs. swearing has a practical purpose while slurs are always dangerous